Lightroom and video

Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom...4.4

Lightroom classic...10.4

Lightroom mobile...6.4

So maybe a year ago when i really started using Lr to organize and store my photos i was also uploading videos to the albums. Mist times doing this str8 from the mobile app.

I have since learned (the har way) that video is not available...or maybe i should say not supported in Lr...

My questions are as follow

1. Is there anyway...anyway what so ever to be able to either share video clips or download them from Lr Mobile to anywhere?

2. If there isnt anyway to share/download video clips to mobile device...is there a way to mass select them in Lr and download onto the computer?

Also...

Why can one upload video clips to Lr but then cant download to mobile device or even share from mobile device

And lastly..

Is this something adobe has for a few update? Im not asking to be able to edit video clips in Lr but...for storage sake id love to be able to continue storing them here but also be able to then share or download them back onto my mobile device..

Thanks in advance for any responses

TOPICS
Android , macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?