• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Android color shifting bug

Explorer ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder who is quality testing Lightroom Android? The following issue has been there for a long time, and it is 100% reproducible on any Samsung Galaxy Phone (probably any other Android phone, but I have not tested). I attach a link to youtube video with screencast of my Galaxy Note 8 illustrating this issue.

The pictures have different color (saturation, etc) depending on if you view them in "rate and review" mode, or "edit" mode. In "edit" mode they become visibly more saturated. Please see the video. November 17, 2017 - YouTube

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Thanks katrinam26204257 for creating a dedicated thread for the issue, as communicated over email we will be investigating the issue and provide you updates on email / post here once the issue is resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2018 Jul 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m on iPhone 5S and it’s also happening here but not on my Asus Zenfone. Weird. But with iPhone, I need to press & hold or zoom in to show the saturated one which is, I think, is more worse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any progress on this one.?

I experiance the same problem on a iPhone 7.

When zooming in the picture, they get more saturated.

I sync sony raw files from lightroom...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unluckily, I've got the same problem on both my Android devices (Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet and Xperia X Compact). It really gets very annoyed, especially when you work with skintones. Definitely, this is a bug with compability of color management.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I encountered this issue with my iPhone Xs Max too.  For me, it only happened to raw files taken with iPhone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hellow guys, I had the same problem with samsung and I HAVE AN INCREDIBLE SIMPLE SOLUTION, I discovered that problem is samsung screen mode, not lightroon, adaptative display is default option and this change color on every app and website, on some apps color is oversaturated and and other desaturated, I FOUND A SIMPLE SOLUTION: on display menú ACTIVATE BLUE LIGHT FILTER option, then TURN OPACITY OF THIS FILTER TO MINIMUM and ready, on minimum color of screen it will not change, but you will realize that now color of device is uniform on all apps and websites, adaptative display is far the best color option on samsung but color normally change, with it that problem is solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hellow guys, I had the same problem with samsung and I HAVE AN INCREDIBLE SIMPLE SOLUTION, I discovered that problem is samsung screen mode, not lightroon, adaptative display is default option and this change color on every app and website, on some apps color is oversaturated and and other desaturated, I FOUND A SIMPLE SOLUTION: on display menú ACTIVATE BLUE LIGHT FILTER option, then TURN OPACITY OF THIS FILTER TO MINIMUM and ready, on minimum color of screen it will not change, but you will realize that now color of device is uniform on all apps and websites, adaptative display is far the best color option on samsung but color normally change, with it that problem is solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've stumbled upon this issue too and it's bugging the heck out if me. Got a OnePlus 8 and I only shoot in RAW.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines