• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom app - missing data after move to new phone

New Here ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I have the Lightroom app for designing photos and I changed the phone a few days ago when I re-downloaded the app and logged in to my user I saw that all my photos and presets were deleted. Can it be restored?

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you were using the free version, you need to understand that all the data that you used on the original device is only stored locally on that device (the free version cannot sync to the Adobe cloud), so I think the only way to get that content on the new phone would be to do a backup of the old device and use the backup to restore the LrMobile app to the new device. I assume Android has the capability to do that. 

However, if you are a subscription user, your content should have been synced to the Adobe Cloud and should automatically download to the new iPad provided you logged into the same Creative Cloud account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines