Using mac os 11.6 big sur Very VERRRRY buggy After I start it up If I do NOT start RIGHT away Adobe locks me out Force quit is only way to get it back up OF course I have LOST all edit's constantly have to force quit to get back up AND it will only download 216 of my pictures I have over 10,000 So far I feel this program is stealing my money I have tried to contact Adobe
We're sorry about the trouble due to Lightroom freezing. Would you mind sharing the exact version of Lightroom you're using? Since when are you experiencing this issue?
Please ensure that Lightroom has the necessary permissions on your Mac by following the steps mentioned below:
1. Go to the System Preferences for your Mac, then Security and Privacy, then select the Privacy tab.
2. Then select Accessibility from the list to the left & check if Lightroom is added to the list with a check mark in front of it.
3. If Lightroom is not a part of the list, please add it by unlocking the window first using the lock at the bottom left, then clicking the + icon & navigating to the Applications folder.
4. Also, grant permissions to Lightroom under Full disk access located in the same list as Accessibility.
5. Once done, restart the Mac & check if it helps.
You can also try resetting the Preferences of Lightroom by pressing and holding the Shift + Option + Delete keys while launching Lightroom. When you get the window to confirm resetting the preferences, confirm that to launch the app.