• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Camera Keeps Taking Photos Every Second

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2023 Mar 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I rarely if ever us the LR Mobile camera but thought I'd give it a try. Upon opening the app & switching to the LR camera I immediately noticed the camera shutter keeps going off, shooting photos of my lap every second.  I can't do anything else  with the camera to stop it while it's doing this. 

Any suggestions on how to resolve this? 
Would deleting the app & re-installing it delete my previous work? 

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2023 Mar 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using the free version, then deleting and reinstalling the app WILL cause the loss of all your previous work.

If you are a subscription user you should be OK to delete and reinstall PROVIDED that syncing was up to date, if not you again risk losing the unsynced work.

Regarding the photo every second, make sure you're not inadvertently holding the phone such that your fingers are on the volume up or down buttons, as they can be used to trigger the shutter when the camera is in use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the paid version. I did some common sense stuff. Rebooted the phone. Updated IOS. It did it once after that but after continued closing the app seems to have stopped. I was hands off & the shutter kept going off. 

Now I'm trying to decide if the camera app is better than the Apple iOS camera app. I'll have to keep any eye on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

assuming that you are not triggering any touches/volume button presses:
have you tried to see if it helps to change the different modes?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have exactly the same issue. Totally hands off the phone it still snaped a photo every second. Changed every setting I could find. Still no difference. Finally backed up everything and uninstalled. Error not present on re-install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines