• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Camera Raw 13 interface not updated

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe CC and just upgraded BR, PS, and LR to the latest versions a few days ago. BR's and PS's camera raw interface is up to the latest version, but LR's interface still shows as per the earlier version (pls see attachment). How do I get the interface updated? Have uninstalled and reinstalled LR, but no solution.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have upgraded Lightroom-Classic v10.0!

The Color Grading panel in your screen-clip is from Lightroom-CLASSIC 10.0. This was added in the October release of LrC v10.0

ScreenShot164.jpg

The Color Grading panel in Lightroom v4.0 (October release) is found in the Color Panel.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you WobertC for your kind reply. I indeed have all the latest versions of Adobe family, LR-Classic 10.0 (desktop), Photoshop 22.0, Brigde 11.0.0.83, ARC 13.01. And  iMacPro with  Catalina 10.15.6. All the updates come automatically when having the Adobe CC monthly scheme, which I have. The problem is that although I have the latest version of ARC the ARC panel in Lightroom has not updated. Please refer to the attachments: the first  LR´s ARC-panel and the second PS's ARC-panel after upgrading. The color is irrelevant, but the layout and location of the tools are.  So why LR-ARC is the old version? How to get it updated to the same ARC interface as in Photoshop?                                        

? LR-ARC-screenshot.pngPS-ARC.png 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The panel in LrC HAS been updated (if it hadn't, you would not see the new Color Grading panel)....all that is different is the order and terminology of the individual panels. The LrC develop panel is not identical to ACR, it never has been. 

Note, you can change the order of the individual panels in LrC if you prefer (right-click on any panel header and select "Customise Develop Panel"), but you cannot change the names of the individual panels.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Jim! Now I u/stand, appreciated your help. Have a nice day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines