• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom can't export Pixel 4 movie on Mac

Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Fresh install of Lr (cloud version, 2019 Intel MacBook Pro)

2. Movie on Pixel 4

3. Import into Lr on Pixel

4. There it is on my Mac in Lr

5. Edit slightly (exposure & contrast)

6. File/export, select default mp4

7. Export fails - popup attached as jpg

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry for the trouble with Lightroom. We'll need more information to help you with this.

Could you please share the version of Lightroom Desktop, Lightroom Mobile (Android) & the operating system you are working on? Does this happen with all the videos from the Pixel Device, or does it happen with specific files?

Have you tried this workflow with any other generic MP4 media files?

Would you mind sharing a sample video from your Pixel device that you cannot export on Lightroom Desktop?

Try this

• Create a test album in Lightroom with the videos you are trying to export.
  • Right-click on the album and save the album locally.
  • Export the album to an internal storage location.

Also, please log on to Lightroom Web (https://lightroom.adobe.com) to check current Sync issues on the left part of the screen.

SameerK_0-1656935155861.png

If there are any sync issues, click on them to know more, find the original for those images' original or source location, let them finish syncing, and back them up safely before you empty the Sync issues from Lightroom Web.

As long as there are any sync issues on Lightroom Web, you can have difficulties exporting & syncing edits & images & videos in the Lightroom Ecosystem.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the Mac: Lighroom 5.4 Lightroom classic 11.4.1, camera raw 14.4.

Pixel 4, Android 12, Build SQ3A.220605.009 A1, Lightroom 7.4.1

Hah, got it.  If I export the *original* file, it works fine.  If I try export after adjusting Exposure or Contrast, it blows up with that "'develop' field" error.  I can attach the original mp4 if you'd like.

By the way, I dropped by Lightroom Web as you suggested but the screen I see looks nothing like your screenshot; I suspect others might have the same experience?  In any case no sync errors are reported and in the Lr app it says everything is fully synced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Possible workaround -- Try exporting the same file from Lightroom Web and see if that works for you.  If you can put the edited file in an album for us, that will help to isolate and diagnose the problem as well.

Thanks,

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I feel stupid but I can't seem to find the export button in Lightroom Web. I'll keep looking.  In the meantime, I have put the edited video in an album under my account called “For Adobe Suppor” and made a shareable link: https://adobe.ly/3NVUxXb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops accidentally hit the "Correct Answer" button, obviously we're not there yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The export option shows up in the upper right when you select the video.  Screen Shot 2022-07-05 at 9.22.47 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for adding the album.   We will take a look.

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, "download" = "export", got it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Curious whether that worked or not?  Hopefully it did.

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops, pardon for dropping the thread. Yes, that worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for letting us know.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We have a possible fix and would love if you can confirm something for us, if you have time.

Edit a similar video and try to export.  See if you can reproduce the original problem.

If you can, try to select another photo or video.  Go back into editing the original video and try to export again.

Does it then work?

Appreciate all your help here.

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines