• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom cannot connect to the server.

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open Lightroom, a message appears to say that Lightroom cannot connect to the server. However, I open the software on my mobile as well as the Classic version on my computer as well as all my other Adobe software. Thank you in advance for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Lightroom. Would you mind sharing the version of Lightroom you're using along with your computers operating system?

You can check out the suggestions here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom/can-t-connect-to-the-server-lightroom/td-p/11451565

You can also check the conversation here: https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-desktop-cloudbased/lightroom-desktop-no-netwo...

Let us know if it helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your feedback. I am on macOS Big Sur 11.2.3. and using Lightroom version 4.2 when the problem appeared. I have since tried on older versions of Lightroom (4.0 and 4.1).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines