Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom (CC) and Photoshop workflow - can save back to cloud

Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a problem on my MAC MINI M1 with Lightroom (CC, not classic). I follow the workflow,

1.) open picture in/via LR, which is in cloud, in PS.

2.) keep LR open an edit pic in PS

3.) try to end PS with x in the tap of PS

Then a dialog: "would you like to save <picturename>-Edit.tiff". I press yes and then a TIFF-Option dialog opens, where I can select Compression, Bytes, and so on (sorry, my PS is in German. May the option have other names in English),

If I save it and go back to LR, it isn't there. In PS I found out, that it is located under:

/users/me/Pictures/Lightroom Libraray.lrlibrary/Temporary Edits/<picturename>-Edit.tff

I reset all both LR and PS settings and also deinstalled creative cloud several also via the the uninstalltion tool from adobe.

Any ideas, what I can do?

Thanks. MLWNR.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

P.S.: the workflow works perfectly fine with LR Classic and a pictures also from the cloud. There PS asked me, if I want to save the DNG?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines