• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC catalog taking up too much storage

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I am trying to figure out if there is a way I can move my entire Lightroom (cc) catalog from my computer to an external hard drive. I have no more storage on my computer, and my Lightroom (cc) app is using up most of the space I do have on my computer's internal hard drive. I'm hoping that I can have my entire Lightroom catalog on an external hard drive so that I can remove my entire catalog from my computer's hard drive, but still be able to go back to my catalog whenever I plug in my external hard drive. I've tried googling this and can not find a clear answer anywhere. My catalog is synced to creative cloud, but that doesn't seem to free up any space on my computer either. Again, I would like to know if it is possible to have my entire Lightroom catalog on an external hard drive so that I can free up storage on my computer. Thank you

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no Lightroom "CC". There is Lightroom Classic and there is Lightroom (the cloud version) which is referred to as Lightroom Desktop. Which one are you using? What is the exact version number that you have installed on your computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines