• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom cc cloud to lightroom classic memory. Using MacOS

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the photography plan which includes Lightroom cc as well as lightroom classic.It seems that upon installinmg the cc I filled the cloud memory. I have the option of taking another bite with another monthly charge or removing most of the cloud images and reinstalling them on my external hard drive to use on Lightroom classic. Please advise me how to do this. I am no techy ace and really apreciate any help. Alan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have sync to the Cloud turned on in Classic?

If so then everything in the Cloud should have automatically downloaded to Classic (location in Classic's preferences) and can be deleted from the Cloud. Check first though!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you very much. Now I will look to see if my light room classic is linked to the cloud. Alan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines