• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC Crashes incessantly

Explorer ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll work for a few minutes, make a few adjustments. . then crash.

When I restart, it begins syncing all the photos again which takes forever.

Any ideas?

Here is what I'm using it on:

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)

2.5 GHz Intel Core i7

16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

AMD Radeon R9 M370X 2048 MB

Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Hi All,

We're happy to announce the release of Lightroom CC 1.5.

This update includes the fix for Lightroom CC crashing after trying to go to the Presets tab | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Here's the list of what's new in this release: New features summary for the October 2017 and later releases of Lightroom CC across devices

Let us know if the update resolves the problem for those affected and share your feedback with us.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SeesTheDay,

We're really sorry for all the trouble caused you. Are you facing the crash after the Lightroom CC 1.4 update? If your Lightroom is not updated then, please open the Creative Cloud desktop app and install the latest version of Lightroom CC Cloud.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, already using the latest version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update. Please turn off the graphics processor from the Lightroom preferences and check if that helps.

Go to Lightroom > Preferences > General > Uncheck the Graphics Processor > Restart Lightroom.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just reinstalled Lightroom CC on June 8th because it freezes when I try to sync settings for any number of photos.  It freezes when I try to copy and paste the settings from one photo to another.  It happens about every 4 - 6 weeks without fail, for the last 9 months and none of the suggestions I've found have ever helped.  I've always had to uninstall and reinstall to get it to work for another 4 to 6 weeks.  What is this?!?  Lightroom issue or crappy piece of crap Dell xps issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried, and still no luck. . . . .Inbox__ Adobe_Community.png

Any other suggestions?  I have images I need to work on and this is making it impossible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wanted to clarify, does the Lightroom CC crash exactly when you use the presets or click on the presets panel?

Have you submitted the crash report with your email address? If yes, then please share your email address via private message.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We're happy to announce the release of Lightroom CC 1.5.

This update includes the fix for Lightroom CC crashing after trying to go to the Presets tab | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Here's the list of what's new in this release: New features summary for the October 2017 and later releases of Lightroom CC across devices

Let us know if the update resolves the problem for those affected and share your feedback with us.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see that this was an issue a few years ago. I am using the latest version of lightroom cc and it crashes and freezes unless I turn off the graphics card . When I do this it fixes the crashing problem however now all my images in lightroom look blurry unless I zoom all the way in or until I transfer over to photoshop to check because for whatever reason photoshop is still working great. 

I am using Macbook Pro 2015 

AMD Radeon R9 M370X 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines