Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC crashing -

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Just bought Lightroom CC (Adobe Lightroom 4.3) to try and migrate from Lightroom 6 on a 15" 2018 Macbook Pro with macOS Mojave (OS Version: Mac OS X 10.14.2) installed.

First question (which I should have asked before makeing the purchase, but hey, can't always prep for these sort of things): how can I have my 56000 deep, 4 catalogs of photos imported from Lightroom 6 to Lightroom CC, vers. 4.3?

seond question: why does Lightroom CC crash ? is LR CC not compatible with Mac OS X 10.14.2??

kind regards

A.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you please upload the LR 6 catalog to https://assets.adobe.com/files
Once done select the file and click get link and top right, a link will be generated share it here.

I will try to repair the catalog at my and share it with you, then you can try migrating that catalog to LRcc.

Regarding LR cc Crash have you submitted the crash report to Adobe if yes please share the Email you have used so that we can check the crash log meanwhile try updating your Mac to 10.14.6 and then check.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines