Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom cc for mobile, Export failed

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2018 Feb 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have been trying to export a file to my device, but every time I try exporting it a display message says export is failed. I export using the option Highest quality available (have plenty of storage). Please help me on this issue.

Also the app is updated to the latest version available.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

I have just got this problem as well,but I found a fix. Not sure if its 100% or if it will work for everyone but I just cleared the cache of my app and now it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! Worked for me too on S22 Ultra 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not working for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Young26202834c2ol 

Can you share more info to help us understand your issue:

• What device and operating system version are you using?
  • What kind of file is your original image?
  • What settings are you using when you export?
  • If specific steps show the issue, what are your steps?  Is there an error message when export fails to work?

We are eager to assist you, but need answers to these questions to understand how to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me on Android

Close the app, open app info, clear cache.

Open lightroom but dont open the video you are trying to export.

Press and hold the video thumbnail>Share>export as> make sure MP4 is selected, then export.

Screenshot_2022-12-20-07-37-36-864_com.adobe.lrmobile.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, it works 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2023 Jul 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Experiencing the same issue and have yet to find a resolution. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 25, 2023 Jul 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here, using Lightroom Android 8.4.2 on Huawei P30 Pro / Android 10.

Clearing the app cache does not resolve the issue.

I can see the sync icon rotating in the background what made me think: how does export work? Will raw images be downloaded and converted locally? Or is a jpg genersted in the cloud and then the exported file is being downloaded?

I switched from a bad wifi connection to my slightly better mobile network: export works, but very slow. Hence, my assumption is that LR first downloads huge raw image to then locally convert (what does not make sense to me if there is the power of a cloud service available in the background compared to a slow mobile and a potentially slow network). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2023 Jul 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You’ve posted to a very old thread. It is highly unlikely that the issue described in this thread, though not impossible, is the same issue which you are currently experiencing. Rather than resurrect an old thread that is seemingly similar, you are better posting to a new thread with fresh, complete information including system information, a complete description of the problem and step-by-step instructions for reproduction. 

In the unlikely event the issue is the same, we will merge you back into the appropriate location. 

Thank you!

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines