• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC images stuck in syncing

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Photoshop Ligtroom 5.5 Windows: How do I remove the download. I have deleted completely the image that the sync problem affects. The announcement "Oh no! A black hole. No photos matching these filters were found."
I can't do anything to stop the download. I reinstalled all Adobe programs and deleted Adobe files, doesn't help. What can I do? .

{Title edited by Moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Which version of Windows are you on? Since when are you seeing this issue? Have you tried re-login in?

It would be great if we could see what you’re seeing. Please post a screen recording of what’s happening, and we will help sort it out. Here are instructions for making a screen recording - https://bit.ly/3Fkf5Vd.

Please hold down the ALT key in grid view while clicking on the cloud icon in the upper right. This should show you which photos are still trying to sync. From here, you would have the option to delete these and re-import them. Can you please try this step and confirm if this helped or not?

Regards,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is your message secure? I'm starting to doubt if you read my original post? There I told the version and the things I did.

This is my original post:
Adobe Photoshop Ligtroom 5.5 Windows: How do I remove the download. I have deleted completely the image that the sync problem affects. The announcement "Oh no! A black hole. No photos matching these filters were found."
I can't do anything to stop the download. I reinstalled all Adobe programs and deleted Adobe files, doesn't help. What can I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines