• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC is not exporting my saved edits

Explorer ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Lightroom CC on my Mac (High Sierra), when I make edits to a photo and ultimately try to export to full sized JPG, none of my edits are exported. the resulting exported image is a JPG copy of the original image without any of my Lightroom adjustments applied. It doesn't make any sense to me. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if you save from Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exporting it from Online Photoshop Lightroom worked, my edits were preserved in the exported version. From LR CC Mac OS app - still no, edits are ignored when exporting to JPG.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Sorry to hear you're having a hard time saving your edits. Have you been able to resolve this issue?

Best,

Carissa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you select "jpeg" for filetype instead of "original+settings" in the save to dialog in Lightroom CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have run into this issue today. When I export a JPG, Lightroom removes all my edits. When I switch to Original + Settings in the Export >> File Type pulldown, it puts the edits back (which is backwards).

I just can't even sometimes with this. I'm trying to export 100s of photos, and now I'm seeing the originals everywhere. Insane.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a little video:

https://youtu.be/KBzTWx-IwGA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this exact same issue! Gah HELP. Let me know if you find a fix. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you figured out a solution? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2021 Dec 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you managed to resolve this?  I'm having the exact same problem.  If I select Origial+settings it shows the edited version, but I can't add my watermark.  It's very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines