• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC is not exporting

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to export my photos, Lightroom just gets stuck. It's up-to-date and says I have enough space but will not export my photos. Help!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There really isn't any Lightroom CC now. There is Lightroom Classic and there is Lightroom. We prefer not to hear terms like "up-to-date", but would rather hear exact version numbers. So, what is the exact version number you are using, and what operating system are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like it's Version 4.4 and I'm using macOS Big Sur Version 11.5.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm a Windows user who knows nothing whatsoever about the Mac. Please describe in as much detail as possible what happens when you attempt to export images. Include any error messages that appear. It's probable that you will have to wait for a reply from someone else who is familiar with the Mac and the Big Sur operating system. But the more information you can provide the more likely it will be that you will receive some useful assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines