• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC -- Missing all the Modules at Top Right

Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2017 Nov 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just started using Lighroom CC and I am not seeing what everyone is referring to. The top right modules are not there. Im actually trying to also find the HCL for color editing but nothing. Can someone please help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are 2 different Lightroom apps.

The latest version of the app previously known as Lightroom is now called Lightroom Classic. That's the one with the modules at the top.

The one you've downloaded in a new cloud-native app. It's newer, simpler, and makes your photos available on multiple different devices via the cloud, but it doesn't have the full feature set of the old Lightroom app.

So, this might help you decide which you need: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/lightroom-cc-vs-classic-features/

HSL is in Lightroom CC. If you open the Edit sliders, there's a small color wheel icon in the Color panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh that's right! So basically CC is just a simplified version without all the bells and whistles of LR Classic. That's a bummer because I just made the monthly subscription for the CC version thinking it's newer and more up to date. BOOO!! Adobe should change the damn name. How confusing! I checked out the Classic last night and it's way better. The CC version doesn't have anything really useful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kymt, you should call Adobe and ask for your license to be transferred back to the normal photography subscription. You're not the first one that this has happened too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why am i paying for a subscription for the dang thing if i cant even use all the original features?? this makes me pretty angry actually. tthey force you to go to cc otherwise you can't update anything beyond the original program, and then they keep changing the service we loved. and take away features??!! so dumb.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe do not "force" you to do anything.

Adobe's stupid naming of the different Lightroom apps has caused you to subscribe to the wrong Photography Plan.

The Photography Plan 20Gb is the one that inlcudes Lightroom-CLASSIC v9.2 which is the latest that does "use all the original features" and has more added.

With Lightroom-CLASSIC you do not have to use CC 'Cloud' features (except to Install and Activate).

I repeat the words from Jao_vdl- "call Adobe and ask for your license to be transferred back to the normal photography subscription." ie. the Photography Plan 20Gb with Lr-CLASSIC, Lr, Photoshop, etc.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i just got the photography package with 20 gb and i don't see any of the modules either ,  this is incredible 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I cannot see your screen, and so cannot offer much advice!

What is "incredible"? Do you actually have Lightroom-Classic?

If Lightroom-CLASSIC, have you tried pressing keyboard [SHIFT+TAB] ?

Please include the following in your question:
Adobe product and Version number. A Screenshot of the info panel from MENU: Help/System Info...
Operating system and Version number
The full text of any Error Message(s) if any.
Screenshots of you full Lightroom screen.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2018 Feb 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't seem to be a way to copy edits, making it close to useless for timelapse. Wasted quite a bit of time only to realize I think I bought the wrong app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2018 Feb 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can copy edits between two images at a time only. You can't sync across many images. To do that you need Lightroom Classic. I would not try to use Lightroom CC for anything involving a lot of images at the moment. I am sure features will get added over time but right now for timelapses and basically all professional use, Classic it is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines