Copy link to clipboard
My Lightroom CC shows Uploading 2 Pending. This has been on for an entire 24 hours inspite of being connected to Internet the whole time.
1. How do I know on iPad which files are pending sync up?
2. How do I force it to sync up?
Any help/pointers are hugely appreciated.
Copy link to clipboard
Have you tried force-quitting and relaunching the app?
If you sign into you same Adobe ID at lightroom.adobe.com...
1. Do you see your files synced from iPad?
2. Do you see an album called "Sync Issues?" If so, please confirm you have the originals safely backed up (iTunes/iCloud backup of your device), and then delete and re-import the relevant files.
Thanks for the response.
Yes, I have force quit the lightroom app and restarted. It does not have any impact.
I dont see an album called sync issues in lightroom.adobe.com. To answer the first question, I am not able to find out which files are having sync issues. How would I find it in Ipad version of Lightroom?
in the Lightroom app for iPad, there is no "Sync Issues" folder -- I mentioned the LR Web site, in case that might help give some clues about LR iOS.
Could you please send us a diagnostic log from the Lightroom app. To do this, go to app settings, and select Help & Support, and on the next screen long-press on the text "Access our Support Forum." After holding your finger down on this text for 5 seconds or so, Lightroom will open a new email and attach a log file and fill in our email address for you. (This requires you have the iOS Mail app setup.) Please just add a short note mentioning your forums post here, so we know your diagnostic log relates to this issue. Thank you!
Thanks for the followup.
As I had indicated, I dont see anything pending on Lightroom Web page.
I have shared the diagnostic logs over the email and marked it as Attn: Charlie.D 🙂 Please let me know what is found.
Thanks for helping the resolve the issue.
1. After the log, you helped identify the two files that were failing the sync.
2. After uninstalling and reinstalling the LightRoom CC on iPad Pro with the latest 6.4 release made the problem go away.
Thanks for your help
Thank you for responding here with your troubleshooting actions, so that it may benefit other users!