Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC syncing photos that don't exist

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2021-06-20 at 8.50.09 AM.png

Lightroom is constantly trying to sync 4 photos that don't show up or exist.  This is the message I get when I try to see what photos are trying to sync.  My deleted photos are gone and I've tried the work arounds that Adobe suggests but nothing works.  It's using up a huge portion of my processing power and bandwidth and at times making my computer unsuable. Please, send help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've had this issue - bad enough it was crashing my system every five minutes. 

I called Adobe, and they told me my LRC was trying to sync to Lightroom ON LINE, not LR Mobile - Why there are all these versions is a mystery and why LRC is trying to sync to Lightroom on line is bizarre - adn that I had to delete them from an error folder in LROL - which is no longer visible/accessible. Such a massive bug in this system. I can't believe it is still a bug... 

So, in my LRC sync pane, there are 16 images LRC is trying to sync to on line. When I click on any of the images (they're hyperlinked) LROL opens but none of these images is there. 

I can't delete them from LRC and they're no way to delete them from LROL, so the system bogs down, heats up, takes ages to do anything. It makes me so angry.... 

I'm going to call Adobe tomorrow - again - about this problem, and will report back how to fix it, providing they can tell me how. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines