• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC: The graphics processor has encountered an unrecoverable error.

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2022-03-14 at 14.18.00.pngHi,

I recently purchased a MacBook M1 Pro. 16BG of Ram. However, it is taking ages to export photos from Lightroom version 5.2.

Looking at preferences and performance it reads: The graphics processor has encountered an unrecoverable error.

Is there any fix for this?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried rebooting your MacBookPro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim,

Yes, I have. Still encountering the same problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, then we probably need to hear from other MBP M1 users to see if they are having the same problem. If they are, that would point to a problem within the Lightroom app, but if they are not you might need to think about having your system checked out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. Lightroom Classic is fine, but Lightroom CLoud has this issue - M1 processor, 16gb ram.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also have this issue.  Realy frustrating that this is happening with the capability of these machines.  I have a M1 Max macbook pro with 32GB of RAM and am not finding any answers to this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines