• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic not downloading changes from the cloud

Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a wedding photographer and use LR Mobile on my iPad to cull images using the star rating. I use the cloud to sync these changes to LR Classic where I will continue to edit.

I first noticed the problem when more than half of the images I put a 5 star rating on in LR Mobile hadnt shown in LR Classic.

LR Mobile is syncing all changes to the cloud but it seems LR Classic cannot download them.

I currently have my lightroom sync catalog saved to my local desktop which also syncs to Dropbox to create a back up - could this be an issue?

LR Classic Version 10.3

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have this same, exact problem.  Typically, I use mobile to rate and cull, so I don't lose an insurmountable amount of work. I haven't had the problem in awhile, and the opportunity arose today, so I did some (nearly) full edits on mobile.  Cut to me on my desktop seeing that only 13/25 images I had flagged are actually flagged, and those which the rating is not appearing the edits aren't there, either.

It seems like the only solution is to delete all sync data and lose everything that hasn't come over?  Unacceptable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines