• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic Sync to Lightroom mobile( iPad)

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My Lightroom Classic on my Desktop was syncing to my Lightroom Mobile which is on my IPad a while ago. I just realized that now I can not see my desktop photos using my IPad. both lightrooms have sync turned on and say up to date. can anyone give me some advice to fix this?

thank you 

TOPICS
iPadOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide more information. Do you not see any images in Lightroom on the iPad, or do you not see recent images? If the latter, you do remember that you need to add images to a synced collection in Lightroom Classic to get them to sync, don't you?

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only see images I have imported from my SD card I have some photos that are on my Desktop when It was syncing but that its. I just did a photoshoot and uploaded It to my desktop but I do not see those photos on my IPad only on my desktop.

hopefully that helps 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photos you upload to Lightroom on your iPad will automatically sync and download to Lightroom Classic when the sync connection is on and working.

Photos that were imported to Lightroom Classic on your computer will only sync to your iPad when you intentionally choose to sync them. Most often that is done by putting photos in a collection and syncing the collection. A synced collection shows up in Lightroom as an Album. The original full resolution images do NOT upload to the cloud, only smart high res previews do. If I am reading your post correctly, it sounds like you were not aware of this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines