• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom crashing on launch on macOS after changing subscription

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just switched from a basic photography plan with only Lightroom, Lightroom Classic and Photoshop to the Creative Cloud All Apps plan. I never had an issue with Lightroom before i switched planns but now, every time I try to open my Adobe Lightroom app, a block pops up and says that an error has occured. It gives me the option to send a report and I have a few times but nothing has changed and I haven't heard anything. Just wondering if this is a problem others have had... 

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 24, 2021 Dec 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Lightroom. Would you mind sharing the version of Lightroom you're using along with your computers macOS version? Have you tried re-installing the app or sign out & sign back in to the Creative Cloud desktop app to check if that helps? If not, please try that to check if it makes a difference.

You can also try resetting the Preferences of Lightroom by launching the app while pressing & holding the Shift + Option keys. Click on Reset Preferences or Yes when you get the prompt to reset Preferences.

Let us know if it helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I have tried logging out and then back in and re-installing the app. Neither of these worked... The Reset Preference option wont work either. The same block pops up. I am trying to use version 4.4 because for some reason version 5.1 won't work on my computer. It says its not compatible but I'm not sure why. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines