• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom desktop 4.3 crashing on Windows 10

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the latest version of Lightroom, and it is constantly crashing in Windows 10. I have a dual boot and in Windows 7 it is completely stable, any help would be great. Thanks, Barry.

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Barry,

We're sorry about the trouble due to Lightroom crashing on your Windows 10 machine. Does Lightroom crash while editing the images or doing something else? Did you start experiencing this issue after the latest update?

Please ensure you have all available Windows updates for Windows 10 installed on the computer along with the latest drivers for your computers graphics card. You can try disabling the option to Use Graphics Processor from Lightroom by going to Preferences, then Performance. Once done, quit & relaunch Lightroom to check if that helps.

If the issue persists, please try resetting the Preferences of Lightroom by launching it while pressing & holding the Shift + Alt keys.

Let us know how it goes!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It crashes no matter what you do, it has happened with all updates and also crashes on other photo editing programs but completely stable with all other programs. I have done all the things like disabling the graphic card using different drive in fact all the common causes. Even a clean windows install with no other programs...it just wants to crash...same computer with Windows 7 perfect. Thanks, Barry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info Barry! When you say that it crashes with other photo editing programs as well, are you talking about programs from other developers? And is it just the programs that are crashing or does you system shut down/restart?

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, such as capture 1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Confirming that this worked for me, thank you.

I had the same issue after the latest update to version 4.3 and had not had this issue until now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines