Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Desktop Sync Problem

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2022 Feb 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1645283988.png

 As the screenshot shows above, 2 photos show as blank in my Lightroom CC, Windows version, up to date. Even I tried to delete it for a few times, they are still there like this. And I think the whole sync is stucked by them.

Would anyone help?

Much appreciated!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry for the trouble with Adobe Lightroom's Sync. We are here to help!

Could you please confirm if you recently added a large number of images into Lightroom? What kind of files are you working with JPEG or RAW photos and videos? Have you tried changing the internet connection type?

Please log on to Lightroom Web (https://lightroom.adobe.com) to check any current Sync issues. If there are any sync issues, please click on them to know more, find the original for those images, and back them up safely before you empty the Sync issues from Lightroom Web.

Please let us know if this helps!
Regards,
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines