• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Desttop to LR CC

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased a subscription to Lightroom desktop. Can I switch to Lightroom cc

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no "Lightroom CC". There is Lightroom Classic which stores images locally on your computer hard drive, and there is Lightroom which stores your images in the cloud. The interfaces are quite different. Which one have you installed, and which one do you want? Depending on what you really subscribed to, both versions are included. If you subscribed to the photography plan, which is $9.99/month in the US, both versions are included along with Photoshop and Bridge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks .I have the LR desktop . So how do I switch to LR classic? Is there
a YouTube video??? Thanks !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"So how do I switch to LR classic?"

You need to change your Plan to the 'Photography Plan'. Be aware that cloud storage is limited to 20Gb with this plan. (the "Lightroom Plan" has 1TB.)

$9.99 PHOTOGRAPHY PLAN (USA)

CHANGE YOUR ADOBE PLAN

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

But if you are sharing collections FROM Lightroom Classic they are smart previews and they don't "cost" any of your allotted cloud storage space.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are YouTube videos for Lightroom Classic, just go to the homepage and do a search and find what interests you and start watching. Be sure to search on Lightroom Classic and not just Lightroom, because there IS a difference and there are videos for both versions. Training videos by Julianne Kost are good, And I like the videos by Terry White. Everyone has their favorites and you may find others that appeal to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines