• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom does not work (Import button does not work and Lightroom thinks im offline)

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I Just recently downloaded Lightroom onto my desktop from adobe creative cloud. I was excited to jump in and start using it. When I went to go to the + button to add one of my stored photos on my computer I wasnt even able to click on the button. So I went to click a different button, after clicking this button lightroom proceded to inform me that I was currently offline. Which is not true as my internet is connected and working. So I uninstalled and reinstalled lightroom and the exact same thing happened. I dont why it has not been working!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry that Lightroom Desktop shows a blank library while trying to load images. 

Which exact version of Lightroom Desktop are you using and what is your OS?

You can resolve this issue by signing out and then signing in again.

1. From the menu bar, choose Help > Sign Out.
  2. Lightroom will now restart. 
  3. Sign in with your Adobe ID again when prompted.
  4. If that does not help, in Preferences> General menu uncheck the option "use graphics processor" (default is checked) Does your filmstrip appear with the correct images?

Let us know the outcome.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines