• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom doesn't open the catalog from the cloud

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I open Lightroom in my Browser it has a different catalog than on my mobile device. Also it says, that some pictures are using storage of my account. Sadly I can't access them from my Mac, the cloud or elsewhere except for my mobile phone. 

Is there a chance to open this catalog in Lightroom on my Mac? 

I'm using the newest version of Lightroom Cloud on my Mac with the M1 processor and macOS Monterey. 

Yanic22239153bzrj_0-1656279129909.png

Yanic22239153bzrj_1-1656279161393.png

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , macOS , Web

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Apologies that you are running in this issue.  It looks like there are somehow 2 catalogs in the cloud associated with your account, which is a (rare) error situation.  Please make sure any sync in progress has completed, and then close your apps.   Once that is done, let us know, and we can fix things in the cloud.

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the same Adobe account details when logging into Lightroom on the phone and the browser? If you are, can you tap on the cloud icon at the top right of the Lightroom screen on your phone to see what syncing status is reported? The implication from your screenshots is either that you are using two diferent accounts, OR that Lightroom on your phone is stuck trying to sync with the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Jim

Thanks for the fast response! 
Yes, I am using the same details. But my account is a student account and I have to log in with the login form of my school (email is the domain of the school). 
The sync-status is synced.

642F3E3C-6C75-4C96-820C-E816227DA5CA.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies that you are running in this issue.  It looks like there are somehow 2 catalogs in the cloud associated with your account, which is a (rare) error situation.  Please make sure any sync in progress has completed, and then close your apps.   Once that is done, let us know, and we can fix things in the cloud.

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Peter

Thanks a lot for your answer!

I made sure, that it's synced everywhere. 
I'd be very glad if you could activate the catalog with the 1000 pictures in it 😊 so I can continue to edit them. Feel free to delete the other one. 
Best wishes

Yanic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And just to confirm, you have also closed the app on all devices? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I signed out and closed the app. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, please re-open the apps now and let us know if it is working correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It worked for me, thanks a lot! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines