• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom edits disappear shortly after editing photos

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been looking for a few weeks to figure out my current situation but I cannot find anyone with this issue so I decided to post to see if I can get some help. When I edit photos in Lightroom (not classic), eventually a photo or 2 within a batch lose the edits I did. For example. I edited about 35 pictures recently. When I finished I scrolled through all of the pictures to make sure they were completely done and went to export them. Nothing new here. However, upon exporting them I see that a photo was not edited. When this first started taking place about a few weeks ago I figured maybe I was making a mistake. But now its EVERY batch. Usually 1 to 3 photos will not be edited...despite being edited previously. Its like it completely forgets what edits I made and gives me the original back. I don't know how to correct this issue but it is getting VERY frustrating to work on photos and then have to rework a few of them. Any ideas on what I can do. I thought about a full uninstall and reinstall of the programs. As far as in viruses...this computer strictly is for editing...no personal stuff on it from the net. I'm just at a loss here.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes it is very frustrating. i believe that you are not alone because there are also same question in the community. hopefully the admin can actually have the appropriate answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines