• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Edits not Saving

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I import a photo into Lightroom and make some edits. If I change to a different picture or close out of Lightroom, the edits are lost. I can see by the tile picture in the filmstrip that the photo has been modified; for example, changed to B&W, however, when I click on the picture to continue enditing, only the original displays. If I try to export the photo (after clicking off of it or closing the program) only the original will export with no edits. Yes, I did make sure I am exporting as a JPEG and not as Original. I also clicked on the Show Original button but nothing changes in the picture. I attached an example. You can see the filmstrip is cropped and B&W but the image that displays is the unedited original. It is like I must do all of my edits and export in the same sitting or else my modifications are lost and I have to start over. I did just try to do versioning so that may help. I wasn't having this problem previously. It only started happening in the last two weeks and I have not changed any settings. HELP!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the exact same issues (currently using 4.1), and have them on two seperate machines. I lose edits randomly, sometimes 3 out of 4 foto's have completely or partially lost their edits while working on a series of photos. This means I'm spending 2x the amount of time on re-editing photo's, and leaves me very frustrated.

I work on fairly old machines (Intel i7 920 @2,67ghz dual core, 12gb ddr3, GF GTX750Ti 2gb) on a fast 100/100 fiber network.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines