• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Error Message on Android

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently got a new Canon camera and have been having my photos uploaded directly to a Canon app that then imports them immediately to Lightroom. I have been doing edits on my phone (Samsung Galaxy S10) while waiting to get a new laptop. Today, I took a bunch of photos and uploaded them and every time I try to open a photo, I'm getting a message that says "This photo was edited with a newer version of Lightroom. Editing on this device without updating the app will remove incompatible edits from your photo."

There are a couple of big problems with this - first my app is up to date, and second none of these photos have been edited before. I checked other photos that have been uploaded directly from the camera yesterday throughout this past week and I am not getting this message when I open any other photos. The major annoyance is that this message is popping up every single time I open any of the photos. I tried to edit a couple of the photos and save them, hoping that I would stop getting this message but that has not helped. Every time I try to open a photo from today, I get this message. I have taken a screenshot and attached it for reference.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?