• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom first running

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find a info about the bars in Lightroom. I don't now how to find develop and more bars. I tried Press D to develop but i don't have nothing

16300033495514174955534140828320.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are pressing D and looking for the develop module then it's possible that you installed the wrong version. Yes, there are two different versions. Lightroom is the cloud version, and it doesn't have a develop module. Lightroom Classic is the name of the other version. It DOES have a develop module. It does not store images in the cloud but allows you to manage everything locally on your computer. Two different programs for two different types of users. If you signed up for the photography plan then you can go to the creative cloud application manager and find that Lightroom Classic is also available for you to download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for help 😊 i will download the classic version 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please note that while it is not called "Develop" in Lightroom, Lightroom does have (almost) all the same editing capabilities that Lightroom Classic has.  They are all available in the Edit section (which, judging by the screenshot you provide, you have discovered).  Some controls are hidden by default - click on the turndown triangles to expose the additional controls.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines