• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom for iPad does not recognize my CC subscription

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a new Lr+Ps 1TB subscription today and expected Lightroom on my iPad to be activated as well. However, it tells me that the trial period has expired and I need a CC subscription (which I have).

In my search for a solution I found this page (in German):

https://helpx.adobe.com/de/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html

I followed the steps, but to use: The app tells me there are not previous purchases.

What can I do now?

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Sounds like maybe you are not logged in with the same credentials as your subscription. 'Restore Purchases' does not work, because that is for in-app purchases done on another device, and your Photography plan is not an in-app purchase in the Apple Store.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like maybe you are not logged in with the same credentials as your subscription. 'Restore Purchases' does not work, because that is for in-app purchases done on another device, and your Photography plan is not an in-app purchase in the Apple Store.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply! The problem was something I have never experienced: My Adobe Account with the subscription had a typo in the email address! I'm not sure how this is even possible, since the email address is usually verified.

Anyway, I was able to change to the correct email address and now it works as expected. Thanks again for the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines