• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom for iphone

Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had a creative cloud photography account for several years. I just got an iphone and installed lightroom from the adobe app store. Are there only a limited number of free features. Do certain features have to be paid for even though I have a creative cloud account?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How much do you pay monthly for your Creative Cloud subscription account?

And what 'Plan' are you subscribed to?

Anyone can have a free "account" with the Adobe Creative Cloud, but that that does not entitle them to the Apps available in a 'paid' plan. (One exception- Adobe Bridge is free)

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

You probably just signed in with the wrong ID. The email you used to sign in to this forum shows you have a 20GB Photography plan which includes Lightroom Mobile Premium. Double-check that you used the correct ID to sign in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines