• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GPU unrecoverable error in Lightroom 4.2. Bug?

New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried like almost everything but didnt got it to work. The GPU works for displaying but not for computing under the custom settings. In Photoshop the GPU seems to work fine but Lightroom CC just somehow doesnt wanna.

At this point it actually seems to be a bug and not a problem I/we user can fix.

Has someone simliar experience? How did you fix it?

RyuRenyama_0-1621252779566.pngRyuRenyama_1-1621252879696.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Couldnt reply to my original post for some reason but yee I found a fix to my problem described here:

Original post

The fix:

Link to fix

(I just deletet the whole folders under " \Users\[user name]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw\GPU"

For Mac it would be: "/Users/[user name]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/GPU/")

Hope for those how have a similar problem, I do hope you will find it helpfull and get it working again like me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2022 Jul 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've merged the threads for you, thanks for posting back the solution that worked for you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines