• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom healing tool does not perform the editing action

Community Beginner ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The healing tool does not work even though I do have the premium version of LR (mobile version). The other premium tools does. It shows up the circles to heal, I can work with the picture, but then nothing happens, it just stays the same. Any idea what's wrong, please? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Are you saying that when you confirm the healing changes with the bottom right checkmark that no changes are applied. Could you give us some more background about the failure you were seeing. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Hello,
yes exactly. When I apply and then confirm changes with the right bottom :ballot_box_with_check: nothing happens and the pucture stays the same as was. I tried many times with different photos. I even tried to start the app again, even to completely shut the phone down. It doesn’t apply the healing changes when I use the circle and same with the area. Just nothing happens after.

Best,
Tereza

Tereza Kerle

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying that when you confirm the healing changes with the bottom right checkmark that no changes are applied. Could you give us some more background about the failure you were seeing. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
yes exactly. When I apply and then confirm changes with the right bottom :ballot_box_with_check: nothing happens and the pucture stays the same as was. I tried many times with different photos. I even tried to start the app again, even to completely shut the phone down. It doesn’t apply the healing changes when I use the circle and same with the area. Just nothing happens after.

Best,
Tereza

Tereza Kerle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, as you see I am a total newbie in this forum. Accidentally I shared from my mail and did not realized, that my contact data will be visible in forum and not just in your mail. And not able to delete the answer. After you read it, as an Adobe expert, could you please delete this if possible? Thank you. (Blushing.) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could the issue be connected with the cloud synching? The app is somehow stucked on synching and still shows 93% and as it says that the changes will appear after, this might be interconnected problem? How can I force the app to make progress in this cloud synching? It is still the same for weeks... no progress. Thank you for your kind answer, Tereza

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I aplly the changes, it only says." Adjustment changes pending to be synced." Shall I uninstall the app and install it again? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Problem solved, thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines