• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom iOS says it is sync'd, but none of the photos are showing up in Lightroom CC

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello--

Currently working in Lightroom for iOS v7.5.1 and Lightroom CC 5.5.

My iOS device says that the sync is complete. However, I have many photos still in my phone that have not made their way into the Lightroom iOS app or Lightroom CC on my PC. All places say they are Sync'd and up to date.

What am I missing? This worked perfectly until a month ago...

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @thomasl73496546 

If you sign into lightroom.adobe.com in a web browser, do you see the expected photos there?  

If you sign out and back in on LR iOS and LR on your desktop, does this unblock sync?

Does the Lightroom web app I mention above say anything about Sync Issues?  An album called Sync Issues may appear on our web site that does not exist in the other client apps--if you see this, what are some of the errors you see on top of thumbs in Sync Issues?  Typically, the suggested fix is to delete what seems stuck in Sync Issues, and re-import.

If none of these ideas seem to help, are you sure the images actually imported into Lightroom?  Whatever wasn't fully imported into Lightroom will not be able to sync either.  Maybe try re-importing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines