• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom IOS won’t restore purchase

New Here ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Lightroom iOS subscription expired, so renewed it through the App Store and Lightroom still won't recognize it. I restore purchases and there is a load screen that doesn't end. I have followed all steps on the forums and none work. I have contacted the Apple store and they say it's an issue with adobe and the app, Adobe says it's an issue with the App Store! Yet I'm was still charged and can't correctly edit a shot for a customer because of this! You can obviously tell the issue is with adobe's app and you can't renew from the app, and when you go to restore purchase it just stays loading, why are you sending me to Apple as the issue is with your app! It is a recurring issue I have seen on here and some customers have had the issue solved by adobe, yet most keep on getting sent to Apple!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. Lightroom is working on my mobile and letting me have full access to all the functions but Lightroom on my mac is saying I need to restore the purchase.

Can you help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @default0xe7sojww9s5 

I see you subscribed to Lightroom Mobile Premium.  This plan is for phones and tablets only, and does not provide access to Lightroom for your Mac.  Since it seems the Mac app isn't letting you subscribe, please contact Adobe Support directly.

Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then select the chat option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I've now upgraded my phone- I have a subscription to Lightroom  but I can't restore purchases 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Kerstin22678579ou5b 

I do see a valid and longstanding subscription for you based on the email you used to sign into the forums.  Please be sure you are signed into Lightroom with the same email ID you used for the forums here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2022 Sep 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought Lightroom outright on my Apple account on the appstore. Having reloaded stuff under MacOS catalina. Adobe will not let me continue without taking out  £9.99 a month subcription. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2022 Sep 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @mjw a2z 

I'm not in Support, so I can't see all the details, but it seems you had a short lived Lightroom subscription through the Mac app store, and this is now canceled.  It seems very little data was uploaded to this account.

If you did not mean to cancel this account, or if this is possibly a case of login/account confusion, Adobe Support should be able to help you.  Using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines