• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom iPad app marking imported RAW files from SD card as ‘Edited’, although they aren’t

Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2021 Sep 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

On my iPad I can still see bug reported below, even though it is marked as closed.

Any news on that? It makes filters usless for me

https://feedback-readonly.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-mobile/lightroom-ipad-app-marking-im...

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 19, 2021 Sep 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought this has been resolved too, but I still see the issue. I'll try to get an answer from a member of the team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue was logged and a fix is still needed.  I will poke the engineers again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Charlie.D Any news on that? Also, is there any way to just reset photo to original state to get rid of `Edited` status? I tried to 'Reset All / Adjustments' on my iPad and 'Reset Edits' on desktop with no luck. 'Edited' status is still there 🤦‍:male_sign:

Also I noticed a lot of discrapencies between Lightroom and Lightroom Classic. After syncing photos from Lightroom to Lightroom Classic via 'From Lr Mobile' collection, a lot of photos in Classic has 'Photo has development adjustments' even though it has not, and it's status in Lightroom is 'Not edited' 🤦‍:male_sign:

This behaviour realy makes 'Edited' filter unusable, and begs the question about sync reliability 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2022 Apr 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @styko 

I believe this issue was addressed in the app update from April 11.  However, the fix will work for new imports going forward and not existing images.  To fix this for existing images, you'd need to delete them from Lightroom and re-import them.  This is unfortunate, but was the best fix we could get.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Charlie.D Thx for an info. Just one more question though: how can I revert `Edited` status?

I have a photo that I have modified, photo status changed to `Edited`. Then I reverted all the changes, deleted all versions (named and auto) but it still has `Edited` status even though it has no edits whatsoever

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@styko 

Did you "undo" all these edits?  Or did you use the menu item Reset > Adjustments, or Reset > All, or Reset > Import?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines