Lightroom iPad can’t download from cloud

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get Lightroom on iPad to download images in CC so I can edit them. I uploaded them using a synced collection in Lightroom Classic on my PC and from my iPad. I had been using my iPad and the synced collection with no issues, then I tried to add some new images from my PC and couldn't get them to show up on the iPad. A placeholder for each new image does show up on the iPad. The old images loaded fine. I updated Lightroom, that didn't help. I deleted the app then reinstalled and now even the old images in synced collections can't be opened. 

I can open and edit the images in a browser, in Lightroom, and Lightroom Classic, but Lightroom on iPad will not download the images. I'm posting this from the same iPad, so I know my internet connection is fine. 

When I tap the cloud icon it says "Synced and backed up". 

TOPICS
iPadOS, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed Lightroom on my wife's MacBook and logged in, and the images show up and I can edit them. I wanted to make sure there wasn't something going on with the WiFi. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try clearing the cache on your iPad. I don't know if this will work but it is worth a try. Go to Settings>Local Storage>Clear cache.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines