Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom iPad doesn't always export

Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

Not sure if this is a bug or something else. 

When I export via lightroom iPad version, it doesn't always export. It's like 50-50 it works... 

I will have a batch of photos to export and will start them up. 

Everything appears to go smooth. It goes thru the usual messages of rendering... 

And it will either randomly stop at some point and not export or it will get to the end and still not export any. 

I do not get any errors or messages.

Sometimes it says it exported successfully but not a single photo processed. 

I know exactly where the images are exported to. 

If I restart the exporting of the SAME images, wait all over again, and this time it worked. 

I don't know what's going on... Its like 50% - 50% chance they export. I would like to resolve this and have it export 100% lol... 

Anyone able to help greatly appreciated 

TOPICS
iPadOS , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

this does sound like a bug.

What device are you on and how many images do you export when noticing this issue?
Do you have a good internet connection while doing this?
Do you see any difference if you export to camera roll, export as, export to when running into this?
The images that you are using, did you import them on the iPad or do they come from somewhere else?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2023 Oct 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, I use iPad Pro 11" 4th gen, it used to be able to export as mayn photos as I want, but now most of the time it will have an error, I'm not sure if it's because I paste the adjustment to multiple photo or not (on the photos that I only see with the camera roll) I noticed that if I look through each photo in develop mode and paste the adjustments there, all photos exported just fine. really annoying when the error doesn't say anything specific.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2023 Nov 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found a solution for myself, when created the album and import the photos for the first time to that album, turn on "Store locally" for that Album. After that, every export is 100% success for me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2023 Oct 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, cannot export albums at all. Lightroom mobile becoming a joke with lack of support and bugs. This is meant to be a seamless operation but causing more hassle than it is worth. 
I have a wedding album due next week and will have to sit and physically watch the iPad export every photo to keep the screen on and then hope the option to save to device appears at the end. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2023 Nov 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue with me. Started 2 months ago and getting more frequent. IPad Pro 11 inch M1. 

Photos randomly not getting exported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2023 Nov 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

mir auch passiert ab und zu dass Export bleibt hängen. Exportiert..... aber nix passiert. iPad wird heiß in der Mitte genau da wo das Logo ist. 

Bei Import bekomme ich bei manchen Foto ganz normaler Hinweis dass "Foto erfolgreich importiert" aber Foto taucht nicht auf. Heute habe ich in dem Cloud gefunden im "fehlgeschlagene Dings" einige geistliche RAW Dateien und die Namen entsprachen den "(nicht) importieren" Fotos. 

Mir kommt vor, dass Adobe lockt mit Marketing Versuchskaninchen die lassen ihren Software auf ihren Geräten Laufen und berichten wie sie so läuft... Weil im Marketing steht wie easy und intuitiv alles funktioniert und nirgends steht "du wirst mit Bugs von Anfang an kämpfen müssen "! 

Und wo ist irgendeine vernünftige Support weiß ich auch nicht.

iPad pro 11" M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines