• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom is a mess.

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am up to date with LR. It is a mess. In the Develop module I cannot click on any photos other than the one that it opens to. I cannot export. I can change the module settings, the sliders, etc. work fine. But I cant go to the next photo, and rht click does not work.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not enough information. What exact version of Lightroom? What operating system? How much RAM? Give us a screenshot of what Lightroom provides in system information, about the first 10 or 15 lines.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Reset the preferences and report back:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines