• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Issues

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2022 Sep 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure whats going on with lightroom, first I kept getting the error code 205. I finally fixed that issue. Now I realized over half my presets are missing. To top it off now the app isn't responding to any commands. Please helpI'm activly working on a project. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, I'd love to help you figure this out. I'll need more information.

Could you please share the version of Lightroom & the operating system you are working on? Is it Lightroom Classic or Lightroom desktop?

If you are working on Lightroom Classic, you might have opened an incorrect catalog. Follow this article to recover the correct catalog: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/recover-catalog-images-resetting-lightroom.html\

If you are working on the Lightroom desktop

• Log on to Lightroom Web (https://lightroom.adobe.com) & ensure everything is synced & backed up before you proceed further.
  • In the Finder's top menu bar > select Go > 'Go To Folder' and type ~/pictures. Locate a bundle named Lightroom Library.lrlibrary.
  • Right-click or control-click this bundle and choose Show Package Contents. You'll find a folder inside it with a long cryptic string of numbers and letters (for example: d1a4f88d2b534c7d91022136fd182532). Open that folder.
  • In the folder, delete all the files named Managed Catalog.[anything]. Also, delete the Previews.db file.
  • Launch Lightroom.

Let me know how it goes. Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines