• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom keeps saying that is cannot reach the Adobe server (Windows)

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed lightroom on my phone and it has worked very well, but when I did this on my computer the app could not connect to the adobe server or the my house internet. I tried everything but I can't get it to connect, so what is the issue?

{Title edited by Moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble with Lightroom. We're here to help.

Which version of Lightroom and Windows are you using on your Desktop? What type of subscription do you have? What are the troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far? Have you tried using an alternate network connection?

Sign-out and Sign-in back if not done yet.  

Please check the troubleshooting steps mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/unable-to-reach-adobe-servers.html.

Let us know if this helps.

Thanks,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this issue. I'm on Windows 10 Enterprise, and whenever I open LR CC it says it "Can't connect to the server" and forces me to close.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the latest version of LR, also logged out and back in again on CC. LR works fine on a Mac laptop but has never functioned on the Windows desktop machine. No issues with internet connection for any other apps, and other CC apps have no issues connecting.

I've followed the troubleshooting steps, but am limited due to system admin from the IT department. Anything further I can try?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 
I have same problem since 2 weeks ago.
The other applications (photoshop etc.) are launched but Lightroom couldn't launch.

env : Windows 10 Enterprise. Lightroom 5.5, 6.0, 6.1 .

tried reboot, reinstall Lr, reinstall cc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. 

Did you try the steps mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/unable-to-reach-adobe-servers.html? 

You can try resetting Lightroom's preferences using the steps mentioned here: https://adobe.ly/2JSym5e.

Please back up your presets prior to resetting the preferences.

Let us know how it goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines