• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom launches but all menus greyed out

New Here ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently tried to use windows desktop app version of lightroom. I used version 5.3 of the lightroom and I was first unable to add the photos and most options are greyed out. I first thought this was a permission or licensing issue so (I am using enterprise) I logged out and logged back in and uninstall and reinstall. They didn't fix the issues. Since other application premier photoshops all working fine, I have ruled out license. The apps are installed on extra internal sata drive different from my OS (all my adobe products are).

The other thing I noticed from preference and the syncing to cloud storage is stuck with calculating... The webversion lightroom works fine.

Can anyone help?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It also seems that lightroom is stuck at calculating for the local storage preference option too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2022 May 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Doesn't sound like you got a clear response.  I did a chat with support and they are saying that LR is no longer supported and that I would need to subscribe to LrC.  I rebooted several times and couldn't find a work around at all. I'm sifting through post now and doesn't look like anyone can answer anything clearly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines