Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

(Lightroom Mac App Store renewal problem for user's) Subscription

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear

I am having problems with the extension I have made the renewal but it has no effect. I would like to send illustrations attached. Help me!

Thank you.

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Forum by Moderator} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello

I moved your post over to the forum that serves Lightroom Desktop users, and updated your message title to clarify the problem.  I contacted our server and Support teams to investigate what is happening with your Mac App Store subscription.  For now, please check your iTunes Account details to confirm your payment information is current, so that payment to Apple can continue smoothly.

I see you also susbcribed to Lightroom Mobile Premium.  This is a separate subscription that supports only mobile devices and not Lightroom on your Mac.  If you want to continue your Lightroom Mac App Store subscription, I recommend you cancel that Lightroom Mobile Premium subscription as it is not necessary and you will pay twice for the same service.

Thanks for your patience while we investigation this issue.

--Charlie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines