Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.


Lightroom: Migration was not successful

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm attempting to migration my Lightroom Classic catalog to Lightroom.  During the migration I am receiving an ambiguous "Migration was not successful".  After some digging I found a log 'IncompleteMigrationReport_Lightroom Catalog-v10_2020-12-08T13-02-31.txt' with the following error:

 

***************************
( ErrorCode: PROCESSING_ERROR )
***************************
PROCESSING_ERROR
Error occurred during [
Stacks_stage_folder_asset_pass : Msg:Database "/Volumes/Mac/Users/leftride/Pictures/Lightroom Library.lrlibrary/migration/lrcat/lightroom catalog-v10/5F805239-8437-40D7-A133-BB015CBE2D9C/Lightroom Catalog-v10.manifest": UNIQUE constraint failed: stack_asset.stack, stack_asset.asset
sql: INSERT INTO stack_asset( local_id, stack, asset ) values( ?, ?, ? ) (error code 2067) Data:{
665,
1011918,
144133,
} ]. Error Info : ^2

 

 

 

I assume this is some how related to Stacks in the catalog, but not sure how to narrow it down to the offender.

Here are some of the details of the catalog:

********** SOURCE FILE PROCESSING DETAILS ***********
storeProviderID : LrCat_22B90702-DEDC-42A8-A8B4-58121AC39127
Source DBVersion : 1000000
Number of absolute folder paths : 3
Number of relative paths : 1319
Number of Valid folders : 119
Number of invalid folders : 0
Size of Valid Assets : 956245624133
Number of assets : 86294
Number of assets owned by sources. : 86294
Number of missing assets due to missing files : 0
Number of missing assets due to missing folders : 0
Number of missing assets : 0
Number of unsupported assets : 0
Number of virtual copies : 3349
Number of skipped virtual copies : 0
Number of Assets with conflicting metadata : 97
Number of migratable assets with conflicting metadata : 97
Number of total stacks ( Folder Stack ) : 7776
Number of valid stacks ( Folder Stack ) : 7776
Number of total stack assets ( Folder Stack ) : 28751
Number of valid stack assets ( Folder Stack ) : 28751
Number of total stacks ( Collection Stack ) : 3936
Number of valid stacks ( Collection Stack ) : 3936
Number of total stack assets ( Collection Stack ) : 14563
Number of valid stack assets ( Collection Stack ) : 14563
Number of videos : 878
Number of assets with with gps location data : 10761
Number of valid assets with with gps location data : 10761
Number of synonyms : 26
Number of keyword entries : 439
Number of person keywords : 62
Number of image keyword associations : 97539
Number of keywords referenced by valid assets : 405
Number of assets with caption : 5361
Number of assets with copymargin: 0;">

 

 

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

83

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020
I was able to resolve this and complete the migration... I realized Lightroom Catalog-v10.manifest is a sqllite DB so I was able to query it to identify the actual asset (144133) that was causing the issue. There seemed to be something 'funky' with the Collection that I created from a folder and was adding some of the Assets into Stacks.  I re-created the Collections that this Asset (and a few other Assets) was in.  Re-running the migration then succeeded. The big unlock was querying Lightroom C...

Likes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was able to resolve this and complete the migration...

 

I realized Lightroom Catalog-v10.manifest is a sqllite DB so I was able to query it to identify the actual asset (144133) that was causing the issue. There seemed to be something 'funky' with the Collection that I created from a folder and was adding some of the Assets into Stacks.  I re-created the Collections that this Asset (and a few other Assets) was in.  Re-running the migration then succeeded.

 

The big unlock was querying Lightroom Catalog-v10.manifest to identify the asset.

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines