• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom missing photos that show in mobile and web

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Several iPhone photos that show up on Lightroom mobile and on the web aren't showing up in Lightroom (not Classic) even though it indicates everything is synced. I've closed and re-opened Lightroom to no avail. Any suggestions on how to resolve this?

TOPICS
Chrome OS , iOS: iPhone , Web , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you confirm that you are signed into the same account everywhere? You could try signing out of Creative Cloud on the computer and then signing back in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggestions. Only the few photographs were missing so I'm sure it wasn't a login issue. I checked Lightroom again this morning, and 3 days late the missing photos have mysteriously showed up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here's a couple of things to keep in mind. Lightroom Classic has to be open for the images to download from Lightroom. Sometimes I have seen a delay, but after a few minutes the download will start. If Classic is in the process of syncing smart previews up to the cloud perhaps the download was prioritized behind it. Also, Classic needs access to the drive where the photos are downloading to. If the drive is offline, or maybe even asleep (that's a guess), the download can't happen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines