• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile & Adobe Lightroom- Two Plans

New Here ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I subscribed to Lightroom Mobile when I downloaded the app from the Apple app store.  Subsequently, I subscribed to overall Lightroom (not CC) directly from Adobe, which gave me the Lightroom app on my Mac.  

Does that second subscription, (about $120 yearly if I recall, it hasn't renewed yet) include the Lightroom Mobile app?  Am I paying twice for the same service (mobile and computer)?

If so, is it safe simply not to renew the $49.99 mobile app subscription that I would pay to Apple?

{Title modified by the moderator for better reach}

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wilbur,

Thanks for reaching out. This is a user-to-user forum, and this situation is unique.

You can check this article (https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/manage-subscription-ios.html) to help you manage your subscription from Apple.

Please ensure you have not used different emails to subscribe to Lightroom. If that is the case, you can download everything from one profile and upload it to the correct account by using the Adobe Lightroom Downloader from this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/download-lightroom-photos.html

Here is a link where you can contact our team via live chat or call for account or payments related issues.

We hope this helps.
Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes Wilbur, the second all Lightroom subscription will include Lightroom Mobile but depending on which plan you have the cloud storage amount will differ (the Lightroom plan has 1TB and the Photography plans either 20GB or 1TB.... the Mobile Plan 100GB normally).

Therefore, it's good to know what plan you have prior to cancelling the Mobile one.

Assume that you are logged in with the same login details on both and the photos sync between both Mobile and Desktop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Both replies were helpful, I think.  I have ended up just canceling the Apple subscription, expecting that the one from Adobe will cover it all.  It'll be November before the Apple one expires, so I won't know until then the final result.

In any case, I won't lose anything because I will have the Adobe subscription to rely on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines